Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands gets another free patch
- Ubisoft has a New Assignment for anyone playing Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands in the form of a free update to the online cooperative military shooter.
- The patch launches tomorrow, and it introduces new classes for the player-versus-player (PVP) mode.
- The New Assignments update debuts March 14 on PC and consoles.
- Ghost Recon debuted a year ago, and it has contributed to the 60 million players for the Tom Clancy brand, along with Rainbox Six: Siege and The Division (two other online shooters).
- The new classes in the upcoming patch are the Trapper, Guerilla, and Stalker.
- Ubisoft has now delivered on the six promised additional classes it said it would deliver after launch.
- In addition to the character classes, New Assignment introduces the Refinery and Cliffside maps for Wildlands’ Extraction mode.
- The patch also brings a refined map-voting tool and a number of other tweaks to the shooter.
Top 200 comments