'Star Wars' director says Kylo Ren and Rey touching hands in 'The Last Jedi' is the closet thing to a sex scene that 'Star Wars' will ever have
- In one of the movie's most memorable scenes, Rey and Kylo Ren are able to communicate with one another from across the galaxy through the Force.
- They're able to see each other and their surroundings.
- Rey then reaches out to hold Kylo Ren's hand.
- He removes his glove and feels her touch through the Force.
- The crowd erupted in laughter.
- Mark Hamill, who plays Luke Skywalker, made a special appearance during Johnson's talk at SXSW.
- He lamented that even Luke didn't get to hold hands with a romantic partner.
Top 200 comments