An artist reimagined famous artists and paintings as modern-day millennials
- An artist known as Untitled.Save, who goes by his first name, Tiago, had the same questions — so he turned his visions about what iconic artists and their subjects would be like as young people in 2019 into reality.
- Tiago told INSIDER that he creates these modern images of artists because he wants to inspire an audience that may be unfamiliar with art history.
- Untitled.Save said his reimagined version of the "Mona Lisa" is not the first time people have replicated the famous painting.
- Untitled.Save created what he said would be an iconic group of friends: artists Vincent van Gogh, Salvador Dalí, Andy Warhol, Pablo Picasso, and Gustav Klimt.
- Untitled.Save's process starts with obtaining permission to use photos of each artist and portrait, which he said can be difficult.
- Untitled.Save said he hopes people appreciate the relatable, modern scenes in which he placed the famous artists and icons.
Top 200 comments