Opinion: Felicity Huffman is a role model for how to own up to your crimes
- As such, the less privileged are forced to implore their children to work hard, get good grades, and do their best to stand out among their peers.
- Some people look at Huffman's crimes and ask who the victims are.
- All who follow established procedures, rules and protocols are victims, including the parents who try to do things correctly, and who teach their children to do the same.
- Every child who studies hard and commits themselves to doing the right thing is a victim as well.
- Yet Huffman's conduct following the exposure of these crimes has exemplified grace, contrition, remorse and acceptance of responsibility.
- Fourth, she similarly expressed regret and sorrow to her fans and followers whose good will she depends on to make a living.
- What I'm thinking is that it's never too late to follow a good example.
Top 200 comments