From Academia to Kaggle: How a Physicist found love in Data Science
- I work in Jupyter notebooks, and I am a big fan of Jupyter Lab. Bojan: Most of the time, I am focused on the outward-facing role(s) where I help our clients with the data science and ML problems that they are working on.
- Bojan: One of the most important “meta” skills that you learn from participating in Kaggle competitions is to be able to adapt and try many different things quickly.
- Bojan: There hasn’t been a better time than this, to start working in Data Science domain.
- Whether you are just beginning or are a “seasoned” Data Science veteran, there are tons of resources out there that can help you on your journey: informative textbooks, blogs, and webinars; Kaggle; MOOCs; online forums; open-source software; accessible practitioners.
- There hasn’t been a better time than this, to start working in Data Science domain.
Top 200 comments