Hillary Clinton reportedly paid a secret visit to Meghan Markle at Frogmore Cottage, and she even got to cuddle with baby Archie
- Hillary Clinton had a secret meeting with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry at their Frogmore Cottage home on Tuesday, the Mail Online reports.
- It was the Duchess of Sussex who reached out to the former First Lady and asked her to visit the family in Windsor, according to English.
- Markle wrote a letter to Clinton when she was just 11 years old asking her to help amend a sexist advertisement for dishwater soap — something that sparked her activism for gender equality.
- Clinton, meanwhile, praised Markle for "representing the US in the UK" with the release of her charity clothing line earlier this year.
- Our Royal Insider Facebook group is the best place for up-to-date news and announcements about the British royal family, direct from Insider's royal reporters.
- Follow INSIDER on Facebook.
Top 200 comments