How AI and ML Support Cognitive Collaboration
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are becoming catch-all terms that cover a wide swath of computing capacity and potential, and they are sometimes incorrectly used as labels to describe other technological advances such as graphics processing unit (GPU) power.
- For the purposes of this piece, I will be applying the terminology and abilities of AI and ML to solve specific collaboration-related scenarios.
- This is achieved primarily by learning from trained data models that are then used in conjunction with an algorithm to make predictions.
- Supervised learning generally starts with a large data set from which an algorithm is used to generate a prediction model (often called a trained model).
- The concept of Cognitive Collaboration brings powerful artificial intelligence and machine learning to your collaborative experience to help foster relationships, enhance customer interactions, and build high-performance teams across boundaries.
Top 200 comments