Tesla China Gigafactory Seems on Track to Produce at Least 1000 Cars By End of 2019
- Telsa China Gigafactory is producing at least 12 cars per day and could have produced over 600 cars by November 21, 2019.
- This seems to indicate that 1000 to 2000 Tesla Model 3 cars will be made and delivered in China by the end of 2019.
- The production numbers should continue to ramp towards the 3000 per week that would be full phase 1 production.
- 1000 cars per week in December would be 4000 cars by the end of 2019.
- Made in China Tesla Model 3 are already in the showrooms!
Top 200 comments