NFL suspends Antonio Brown eight games for violating personal conduct policy
- Brown, 32, is eligible to participate in all preseason activities with any team he signs with and return after the team's eighth game, the NFL said.
- Brown spent most of his career with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- He played one game for the New England Patriots last season before being released.
- Brown had been under NFL investigation for multiple off-field incidents.
- He was sentenced to two years of probation in June.
- NFL.com says the suspension is related to Brown's no contest plea to burglary and battery charges, and accusations he sent intimidating texts to a woman.
- Brown's attorney and agent said he will not appeal, NFL.com says.
Top 200 comments