Show HN: A platform for beginners to learn programming in Python
- This is a platform/course for complete beginners to teach themselves programming, specifically in Python.
- In the event that the demo site gets more attention than it can handle, try running the code locally with the instructions below.
- Each step requires that the user runs some code that satisfies the requirements of that step.
- They can click "Previous" if they want to review completed pages, but it doesn't affect their progress - any code they submit is still evaluated against the current step, and refreshing the page returns to the last page.
- Every user has their own process, which holds the state of the shell or the currently running program (which may be awaiting input()).
- After the code finishes running, it checks the Page and Step that the user is currently on, and calls the Step.check method.
Top 200 comments