- Also available in Figma.
- Bootstrap Icons are packaged up and published to npm.
- We only include the processed SVGs in this package—it's up to you and your team to implement.
- Read our docs at for usage instructions.
- Depending on your setup, you can include Bootstrap Icons in a handful of ways.
- See the docs for more information.
- Clone the repo, install dependencies, and start the Hugo server locally.
- Here are some key scripts you'll use during development.
- Be sure to look to our package.json for a complete list of scripts.
- Use npm run icons to run the script, run npm run pages to build permalink pages, complete those pages, and, finally, commit the results in a new branch for updating.
- Documentation is published automatically when a new Git tag is published.
- See our GitHub Actions and package.json for more information.
Top 200 comments