No one wanted to travel with me, so I went on vacation with a total stranger
- But what happens if you are the only one in your friend group willing to travel during these strange times?
- That's exactly what happened to both Josiah Burton and Therese Rocca.
- After the pair had a brief conversation online, Rocca decided to book the same trip to Turkey.
- Rocca and Burton continued to chat online in the following days to book tours, transportation and insurance.
- The timeframe from the initial introduction online to booking the trip and meeting in person was just four days in total.
- Using a mixture of points and cash, Burton and Rocca managed to secure some great deals on their Turkey vacation.
- Having spent so much time together, the trip could have gone one of two ways -- major fallout or firm friends.
Top 200 comments