Andrews poised to lift restrictions, Victoria records two cases
- After more than 100 days of hard lockdown, Melburnians are eagerly awaiting news of freedom as Premier Daniel Andrews reveals what restrictions will be eased on Sunday.
- Mr Andrews has been under mounting pressure to reopen after forcing Melbourne to endure more than 100 days of lockdown in a bid to bring the state's disastrous second wave under control.
- The day Victorians have been waiting for is finally here with Premier Daniel Andrews to reveal what restrictions will be eased today.
- Labour's Jacinda Ardern looks likely to be New Zealand's first outright majority government leader in decades after riding a wave of support for her world's-toughest lockdown response to the COVID-19 pandemic to a massive election victory.
- Voters endorsed Chief Minister Andrew Barr's handling of the coronavirus pandemic by delivering him an election victory that means Labor will have ruled the nation's capital territory for at least 23 years in a row.
Top 200 comments