Demos: Manage Your Data Center Switches through Comprehensive APIs with Cisco NX-OS
- Open Cisco NX-OS Software is the industry’s most extensible, open, and programmable network operating system.
- It enables network automation and allows customers to programmatically provision and configure switches through comprehensive APIs, utilizing tools provided by Cisco and open-source third party solutions.
- Powerful capabilities include zero touch provisioning and network telemetry for top notch security.
- Shane Corban gives an overview on one of the newest and most powerful capabilities of Cisco Nexus data center switches.
- For Nexus switching platforms and our industry leading network operating system NX-OS, the solution is NX-OS Software Streaming Telemetry.
- Some of the individuals posting to this site, including the moderators, work for Cisco Systems.
- You also grant to Cisco a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable (including rights to sublicense) right to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any original content you provide.
Top 200 comments