Developing Blockchain Use Cases for CMU Coin
- Course Focus: Developing Applications or Use Cases for CMU's blockchain and cryptocurrency, CMU Coin.
- This course is designed for students to propose and, potentially, develop applications or use cases for a campus blockchain.
- Finally, students will propose their own blockchain use cases for CMU's own proprietary blockchain.
- The overall goal is to deliver enough knowledge about the potential and capabilities of blockchain technologies to enable students interested in this space to develop their own uses cases or applications.
- In addition, students will individually complete labs designed to augment what we do in class and help you make progress toward your final project during the mini.
- The course project consists of a proposed use case for CMU Coin.
- Alternatively, to the extent that students deliver a fully developed program, they may submit a shorter description of their proposed application and any associated risks.
Accepting An Amazon Job Offer And Filling In My Skill Gaps
- As I am going to be working with a lot of Cloud concepts, I have started to flesh out my understanding of containers: what they are, what they are used for, and how I go about making use of them myself.
- The latter of the two was especially interesting, as it allowed me to use the free-tier AWS EC2 service while I was following along in the tutorials in building the container swarm.
- I think learning MongoDB while also working on learning more about Docker and Kubernetes actually makes a lot of sense.
- My work on my side projects has been a bit slower than I would have liked it to be, but I suppose I should give myself some slack given that I just went through the existential crisis of finding (and deciding to accept) a dev job.
The Best Linux Certification Books For Becoming Linux Pro
- An additional two 60-question practice exams per section help you gauge your readiness — and hone your test-taking strategy — well in advance of exam day, giving you the thorough preparation you need to approach the exam with confidence.
- Building on the popular Sybex Study Guide approach, this book will provide 100% coverage of the NEW Linux+ Exam XK0-004 objectives.
- The book contains clear and concise information on all Linux administration topic, and includes practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience.
- This book provides more than 400 practice questions and answers, more than 120 "flash cards" to help you study for the exam, and 50 step-by-step DB2 feature implementation procedures.
- This ILT Series course, designed to prepare students for the new Linux+ Powered by LPI exams LX0-101 and LX0-102, provides a comprehensive guide to common tasks performed by system administrators, including installation, customization, and troubleshooting.
Y Combinator will now run its online Startup School multiple times per year
- Back in 2017, Y Combinator began offering a 10 week, once-a-year online course called Startup School.
- Part forum community and part video classroom, the program offers up a variety of lectures on topics like raising money or evaluating startup ideas, as led by YC partners and other entrepreneurs from their network.
- In its first few years, Y Combinator set a hard cap on the number of founders it accepted into each Startup School session.
- It sounds like they’re sticking with this strategy moving forward, as an FAQ on the Startup School site notes that they “do not have a limit on the number of participants” with this year’s sessions.
- In the same post, YC outlined some stats from this most recent year — like that of 41,777 founders who took part in the course, 10,193 graduated.
10 Best + Free Front End Courses & Tutorials
- This course promises to help you to learn all the foundational technologies required for web development.
- This learning path is created to help you gain the key skills required to develop engaging and interactive user experiences on the web.
- This professional certificate exam is created by W3C and covers all the necessary techniques required to build responsive and interactive user experiences on the web.
- With the help of renowned experts learn step by step how to create and implement innovative concepts and work on practical examples to get a better understanding of the topics.
9 Practical tips for beginner web developers
- In this article I just want to share tips from my own experience that I found useful when I was learning.
- Overall, if you have the possibility I strongly recommend you to start by taking a real-life course on development.
- The cool part about it is that unlike the real-life coding courses/school, which most probably will have fixed study hours and location, you can attend it at any time and from anywhere your comfortable with.
- Online courses tend to constantly update study material, so you'll always be up to date to new technologies and practices.
- There are plenty of articles comparing code editors, and I encourage you to read them, but I suggest try them out as many as you can, and in time you'll find your favorite.
- Being a web developer is not only about writing code or working with the command line.