Kim Kardashian appears to have 6 toes in a promo shot for her perfume collection with Kylie Jenner
- With her hourglass shape and derrière which famously broke the internet, Kim Kardashian West is frequently described as having an unrealistic figure or setting unattainable body standards.
- The photo shows Kardashian strutting towards the camera with her sister Kylie Jenner, both of whom are wearing figure-hugging one-legged bodysuits.
- The three new scents come in pout-shaped bottles and are a collaboration between the two sisters, Kylie Jenner x KKW fragrances.
- But rather than express excitement at the new fragrances, launching on August 23, most of the comments from Kardashian's 146 million followers were about the extra toe she seemed to have.
- It's not the first time the Kardashians have been called out for overuse of Photoshop though — in April this year, Kim's sister Khloé posted a photo that left fans wondering whether she had 14 fingers.
8 apps that celebrities use to build their brands and express themselves
- In 2016, Sia took to social media to call on fans to download Face Swap and switch their faces with the model portraying her on the cover of her new album while using the hashtag #IAmThisIsActing.
- According to Seventeen, Kim and the Kardashian-Jenner clan use the app to touch up their photos and give themselves the perfect glow.
- The app allows users to customize cartoons in their own image, or create entirely different personas in an adorable and easy-to-use way.
- He also said that he prefers the social media app over others because of its realness.
- The 20-year-old behind the legendary track, Lil Nax X, actually got his start on social media app TikTok. Allowing users to create quickly dubbed over videos with different soundbites and audio, the app became the perfect place to spread the country-trap hit.
Emma Watson and Tom Felton have been good friends ever since 'Harry Potter.' Here are their cutest moments together.
- Emma Watson and Tom Felton are known for their roles as Hemione Granger and Draco Malfoy in the "Harry Potter" franchise, and they've been friends for a decade.
- To this day, they remain close and share photos and videos from their reunions.
- Most recently, Felton shared a photo of the pair playing guitar in their pajamas, which had longtime fans rallying for them to be a couple.
- Here's a roundup of the Watson and Felton's sweetest moments and things they've said about each other.
- Felton skipped the red carpet at the event, but costar Matthew Lewis (who played Neville Longbottom in the franchise) was in attendance and posed for paparazzi photos.
- The actress also said that Felton had been "tolerating my subpar skating skills since 1999" (which is likely when they first met) and shared a video of them skateboarding.
'Aquaman' star Jason Momoa says he's seen the elusive Zack Snyder cut of 'Justice League' and that it's 'sick'
- Momoa posted a video to Instagram on Monday praising "Justice League" director Zack Snyder and revealing that he had seen Snyder's elusive director's cut of the DC Comics team-up movie, which has been the subject of a passionate movement for the studio Warner Bros.
- Snyder left "Justice League" late into production after a family tragedy, and "Avengers" director Joss Whedon stepped in for extensive reshoots.
- Fans of Snyder and his previous DC Extended Universe movies, "Man of Steel" and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," have advocated in various ways for Snyder's original vision to be released.
- announced that Ann Sarnoff would be its new CEO, fans quickly pleaded on Twitter for her to take action.
- "Snyder Cut" enthusiasts are also planning a letter-writing campaign directed at Sarnoff.
- Fans bombarded San Diego Comic-Con in July with "Release the Snyder Cut" advertisements.
Tana Mongeau posts 'thank u, next' parody after her 'husband' Jake Paul was photographed with his ex at a Panera
- There's trouble in paradise for the YouTuber couple that didn't actually get married - but certainly caused a splash with their $500,000 Las Vegas ceremony - after Tana Mongeau took to Twitter and Instagram to acknowledge her so-called "husband" Jake Paul's lunch at Panera with his "ex-girlfriend" Erika Costell.
- After her nuptials, Mongeau and Paul were supposed to honeymoon in Europe, but Mongeau explained to her fans via tweets and Instagram story posts that she has been experiencing a "family emergency" and has had to spend time apart from Paul in Las Vegas, where her parents live.
- It is unclear where Paul has been throughout Mongeau's family emergencies, although neither of her parents seem to have attended the Las Vegas wedding, and fans spotted Paul in photos with Logan in Ibiza after their ceremony, and he posted that he was in Cleveland at the time of the Panera lunch with Costell.
Philadelphia Eagles lure quarterback out of retirement
- McCown has played in games for eight different teams in 16 seasons, and has been on the ro+ster of two other teams.
- He has a 79.7 passer rating for his career.
- Several NFL fans asked on Twitter why the Eagles couldn't sign Colin Kaepernick, who is much younger at 31.
- A user named Flash Gordon SZN pointed out Kaepernick has four playoff wins in his six seasons and McCown has zero playoff appearances.
- The Eagles have had two backup quarterbacks injured in the preseason.
- Cody Kessler suffered a head injury in Thursday's win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Cringeworthy DOOM Movie Trailer Looks Like a Student Film Project
- By CCN Markets: Did you know there's a movie adaptation of the classic video game DOOM on its way?
- The first trailer for DOOM: Annihilation came out five months ago, and the reception was brutal.
- The reboot of the classic DOOM video game series from 2016 was a massive success.
- The upcoming DOOM Eternal looks like it might be even better.
- The reception for the second trailer has been so awful that DOOM: Annihilation's official Twitter account resorted to re-tweeting praise from an obvious bot with no followers or other tweets.
- Everything from the sets down to the monsters looks like they were ripped straight out of a Power Rangers episode.
- But at least have the monsters in the film look more realistic than the ones in the game.
- Mercifully, DOOM: Annihilation won't be coming soon to a theater near you.