The Real Reason Kardashian-Alumn Larsa Pippen Was With Malik Beasley
- Larsa Pippen was caught snuggling with married NBA player Malik Beasley, proving that even though the Kardashians ditched her, she’s still family.
- | Source: Rodin Eckenroth/Getty Images/AFP Basketball player Malik Beasley was recently caught getting cozy with Larsa Pippen.
- Pippen, the former best friend of Kim Kardashian, is proving that she’s learned from her time with the family.
- Malik Beasley Is Having a Rough Offseason TMZ just released a photo of Larsa Pippen getting friendly with Malik Beasley in Miami.
- Larsa Pippen Smelled an Opportunity Beasley was coming off of a hot streak where he scored over 20 points per game in 14 games he played with Minnesota.
- Categories Showbiz Opinion Tags larsa pippen, malik beasley, The Kardashians Post navigation Rihanna Has a Taste for Bad Boys – Is A$AP Rocky Any Different?
- TMZ just released a photo of Larsa Pippen getting friendly with Malik Beasley in Miami.
Go watch this video about an AI system that can predict how proteins fold
- How exactly does a protein, which starts as a string of amino acids, fold itself into the funky 3D shapes you might recognize from diagrams?
- AlphaFold was put to the test in a global competition called Critical Assessment of protein Structure Prediction, or CASP, which DeepMind CEO Demis Hassabis calls the “Olympics of protein folding” in a video.
- During the competition, systems like AlphaFold are given the amino acid strings for proteins with shapes that have already been identified through previous experiments but haven’t been published yet.
- It can take years in the lab for scientists to identify the shapes of individual proteins.
- Neural networks like AlphaFold could help speed up biological research and drug development in the future.
- To learn more about AlphaFold and to see a bunch of scientists and engineers getting giddy and fist-pumping over competition results, check out the video below.
Arse Technica rolls again: We review the All33 Backstrong C1 chair
- The armrests can be flipped up entirely, getting them out of the way if you like to roll your chair up extremely close to the desk—but they aren't otherwise adjustable in height, width, or angle.
- With its light weight and easy rolling, fantastic comfort, and eye-catching looks, the Backstrong C1 would in my opinion make a great conference room chair.
- But its lack of ergonomic adjustability and support beyond the lower back should probably exclude it from serious consideration for the kind of "everything chair" I think most people are looking for in a home office.
- Better yet, there was a large sheet of lightweight foam folded into the box, which served as an excellent place to set the seat back on my concrete carport floor while I worked—an enormous improvement over trying to set it on the remains of a clear plastic bag, which is what I needed to do with both the Anda and Secretlab gaming chairs.
Covid-19 is a 'split screen' scenario heading into 2021. Here's how the news media should cover it
- I noted on Sunday's "Reliable Sources" that Florida governor Ron DeSantis was refusing to hold press briefings and relying on video messages about Covid-19 instead.
- On Monday, for what it's worth, he DID hold a Covid briefing for the first time in four weeks.
- The first question was posed by a reporter who asked, "Where have you been?" CNN's research found that 14 other governors have only held a single Covid-19 press briefing apiece in the month of November.
- I wish that we had been able to come together as a nation and really talk about the science instead of the politics, and that's on all sides, that's all around." The "all sides" comment is a cop-out, but he's right about the terrible timing of this tragedy.
The next iPhone may include a Samsung periscope lens
- Digitimes reported that Apple is looking to improve the camera set-up of its next devices — and the way it wants to do this is by beefing up its phones’ zooming capabilities.
- But, in my mind, there’s little doubt an optical zoom lens is on its way to Apple devices.
- It’s little surprise Apple is looking to include a Samsung periscope lens or other optical camera in its upcoming phones.
- This is not only a reliable and commonly-used bit of technology — take Huawei’s P range of phones as an example — but it would also offer many iPhone-owners a solid reason to upgrade.
- Basically there are some things we don’t know: when Apple will release a phone with an optical zoom lens, or who it will work with to achieve this.
More than 91,000 people -- the most of the pandemic -- are hospitalized with coronavirus in the US
- The spread of coronavirus has been climbing at concerning rates leading up to and just following the Thanksgiving holiday and could soon be getting worse due to holiday travel, experts say.
- Despite calls from officials and health experts to stay home, there was still an uptick in in travel the week of Thanksgiving.
- In Los Angeles County alone, at least 1,951 people were hospitalized on Saturday as health officials watch concerning increases in coronavirus metrics.
- The county saw "a small increase in deaths earlier this week," said Ferrer, but that increase is still concerning and highlights the importance of following stay-home orders.
- Meanwhile, the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices has called an emergency meeting for Tuesday, where members will vote on which groups of people should get a Covid-19 vaccine first, once one is authorized.
Stop Applauding Scott Disick For Dating Barely-Legal Women
- Scott Disick has been making headlines for dating barely-legal teenagers.
- He has always dated women who were at or above the legal age of 18 years old.
- In fact, back in 2017, Elite Daily pointed out that the then-34-year-old “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star was dating many, many women who were far too young for him — including Megan Blake Irwin (who was 22 at the time), Christina Burke (who was 20 at the time), and Lindsay Vrckovnik (who had just turned 18 when she started dating him).
- If a grown-ass man wants to date you, ask yourself why he can’t find someone more age-appropriate?
- Most recently, his “girlfriend” Sofia Ritchie was barely 19 years old when he started dating her.
- Granted, Disick has enough problems of his own, but why can’t he find a girlfriend that’s more age-appropriate?