Canadian stock photography
- However, when you're building your website, stock photography is sometimes a necessity.
- While having original, custom images is always best (and a .CA domain to go with them), we understand that sometimes you just need a picture of someone staring at an iPad (or a moose skateboarding).
- Our Canadian Stock Photo library is full of original, maple syrup-infused photography that is free to use and share!
- All we ask is that you credit CIRA/.CA domains whenever you use our photos and you are free to build as many websites, memes, and annual reports as you like.
- We are providing small, medium, large and extra-large sizes for all your stock photography needs.
- CIRA offers an online Message Delivery Form that allows you to send a message to the Administrative Contact for this domain name.
7 things to do with your money that will put you light-years ahead of your friends
- If you're serious about reaching any type of savings goal, whether it be setting up an emergency fund or a house down payment fund, there's no downside to opening a no-fee high-yield savings account.
- Not only can they help you manage your investments and identify goals, but they give you tools and strategies to practice good money habits everyday.
- Some don't think they make enough money while others simply aren't worried about saving for an event that's decades in the future, but data shows that those who start saving and investing earlier have an incredible advantage over those who put it off.
- Regardless of the type of job you have, how much money you earn, or the balance in your bank account, high-interest debt is never your friend.
- There's risk involved in investing that isn't present when you put money in a savings account or CD.
'The Outer Worlds' DLC is coming next year
- Did you enjoy Obsidian's RPG The Outer Worlds, but just wished there was a bit more to explore?
- We have good news.
- In a forum post celebrating the three awards it was nominated for at The Game Awards, the team revealed it will be expanding the story next year with DLC.
- Details on what that includes will be revealed "at a later date," but maybe just don't uninstall that one from your system yet.
What the interim US-China trade deal means -- and doesn't
- The two countries on Friday agreed to halt additional tariffs on nearly $160 billion of Chinese consumer electronics and toys that were set to take effect on Sunday morning, reduce economic penalties on goods that were imposed in September by half and unveil new commitments by the Chinese to buy US farm and other products.
- Adding uncertainty to the initial agreement was the noted reluctance by Chinese officials to confirm any details offered by Trump, including on $200 billion of purchases of American farm and other products by China.
- A senior administration official on Friday told reporters that China had promised in the trade pact to increase their purchase of manufactured goods, agricultural goods, energy products and services by at least $200 billion over the next two years, including $40 billion to $50 billion in farm commitments.
Jobs | Mux
- The first product we launched was analytics and performance monitoring - think “NewRelic for Video” - used by major video streaming companies like PBS, Vimeo, CBS Interactive, and the New York Times to monitor and improve billions of streams.
- In early 2018, we launched Mux Video, a simple API to video hosting, encoding and streaming - think "Stripe for Video" - which uses our performance data, machine learning, and just-in-time encoding for unmatched video quality and efficiency.
- POST a video in; GET a video out that plays anywhere and is deeply optimized for the target device and user.
- We think building with video should be fun, not complicated.
- Our founders previously started (and sold) Zencoder, an early leader in cloud video technology.
- Loading the amazing job opportunities.
- Always look for opportunities to delight our users.
- Look for ROI on time and money.
The Fed Just Blew the Lid on the Next Financial Crisis
- The Federal Reserve’s intervention in the financial system reached truly epic proportions Thursday after the central bank’s New York division announced the largest series of repo operations ever.
- The New York Fed announced Thursday it’s planning to inject almost half a trillion dollars into the overnight repo market through the new year, significantly increasing intervention to ensure short-term interest rates are kept in check.
- Central bankers are flooding the market with liquidity to avoid another repeat of September when overnight interest rates shot up to 10%, four times the target for the federal funds rate.
- But if the repo market is truly broken, as evidenced by the banking sector’s dependence on daily liquidity injections, there’s a good chance it’ll spill over to the rest of the economy.
Trade deal reaction, manufacturing gauge, housing data: 3 things to watch for in the markets on Monday
- Monday will be the first full day of trading after phase one of the U.S.-China trade deal was unveiled.
- China and the U.S. announced Friday they have reached a phase one trade deal that includes some tariff relief, increased agricultural purchases and structural changes to intellectual property and technology issues.
- We'll get a read on the health of the manufacturing sector in the New York area on Monday when the New York Federal Reserve releases its Empire State manufacturing survey.
- Economist polled by Dow Jones are expecting a read of 52.6 for December, the same as November's read.
- We'll get data on the strength of home building in the U.S. on Monday with the the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index set to release at 10:00 a.m. Economist polled by Dow Jones are expecting a read of 70 in December, the same as November's read.
The latest iPad Air is now $100 off at Amazon, Target, and Best Buy
- Only the best deals on Verge-approved gadgets get the Good Deals stamp of approval, so if you're looking for a deal on your next gadget or gift from major retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, and more, this is the place to be.
- Vox Media has affiliate partnerships.
- These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
- The Wi-Fi-only version of this year’s iPad Air is $100 off at Target and Best Buy. That makes it $399.99 for the 64GB model and $549.99 for the 256GB model.
- We didn’t see any deals on the iPad Air over Cyber Monday, so this is a good opportunity if you’re looking to buy one.
- The Verge’s Dieter Bohn said that even at its original price, the iPad Air is an affordable alternative to the iPad Pro. It has an expanded 10.5-inch screen, good battery life, and allows for smooth multitasking.
Why Janoris Jenkins Left the Giants with No Choice But to Cut Him
- The New York Giants cut Janoris Jenkins on Friday morning, a day after he offered a hollow apology for using a slur on social media.
- Video of Jenkins’ interaction with reporters, though, makes it clear New York was left with no other option.
- Jenkins, 31, didn’t fit with the Giants’ timeline toward contention, and his play has declined since making the Pro Bowl in 2016.
- Jenkins publicly expressed displeasure with his role earlier this season, and he was suspended in 2017 for failing to report back from New York’s bye week on time.
- While leaving the locker room after his disastrous meeting with reporters, Jenkins reportedly tapped sophomore cornerback Grant Haley on the leg to personally offer the same message he had in public moments earlier.
- Jenkins spoke freely, and New York made its decision.
3 Tips to enhance your programming capabilities as a beginner and come up as a superhero!
- You've to repeat the code and avoid copy-pasting, to learn it properly.
- It's really common, to copy-paste the code and use it with some changes, but they don't copy one line of code like querySelector() or my recommendation is to learn the concepts and avoid the copy-pasting as a beginner.
- I saw a guy he just opened up VSCode and opened up 4 or 5 articles to set up Vue-router and using it and then he opened up a video and started following it while reading articles.
- I was shocked, there are more than two ways to set up the VueRouter and he can easily break things by following all the things practically.
- I just want you to read all the articles or videos before jumping into the code.
- And choose two good resources(good for you), and then follow the first one.