#discussBecame a Frustrated Freelancer
- In university life, I have spent most of the time to solve programming problems.
- At that time, I had done small tasks like the Edit HTML template, changing the text, etc.
- Beginning of starting freelancing in university life it helped me to bear the pocket money & meet hobby.
- In this way, I just finished University Life(Last year).
- With bit programming knowledge & small Frontend DEV, I thought if I had known some backend work that could be great.
- Developed some small projects like online Question paper, Blog Etc Etc. For boosted earning I learned this stuff a bit, not with huge knowledge or expert.
- Now I can feel like, I lost everything & passed two 2+ years.
- Please be-aware of freelancing only for LOW money with a bit knowledge, it can finish you after a time.
#discussA case for productive note taking
- The reason why I have such a mess in my notes is quite simple: Launching a more sophisticated app like Evernote, taking a note, picking the right notebook, tag, or category is friction.
- I'd like to stop for a moment and make one thing clear - I'm not thinking of another TODO app.
- I think you now know where I'm going.
- There is a whole class of notes that are basically ideas you should reflect on over some time.
- These Ideas convey a lingering value and have the power of habit-forming, changing your mentality, and eventually shaping who you are.
- I might have an idea of how to make taking quick, yet essential notes frictionless.
- But before I even validate the idea, I'd like to ask for your help.
- I'd love to learn what kind of quick yet essential notes you are taking.
8 Takeaways From 8 Years in the Software Industry
- I’ve been there, of course, and it got me thinking what I learned since then working full time as a software developer.
- But trust me, if you’re passionate about software development, love to write code and are always eager to learn more, you already know a lot and you deserve your spot.
- And if things like that don’t work out, again, maybe it’s time to look elsewhere.
- Many people learn a lot through side projects, though, and maybe even get opportunities for a better job thanks to their side projects or thanks to the new skills they acquire while working on their side projects.
- Trying to make things better and suggesting some improvements did not help at all, so I learned Web API 2 with a side project, applied for a new job where they needed someone with this knowledge and in fact got the position.
DOJ watchdog Horowitz says FBI's conduct in Trump-Russia probe doesn't 'vindicate anybody'
- But Horowitz also noted in his opening statement that "opening the investigation was in compliance with [DOJ] and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced" the decision to open the probe of Trump's campaign.
- The DOJ watchdog's remarks came in testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, where Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., one of Trump's closest allies in Washington, set the tone of the hearing with a more than 40-minute speech blasting the FBI.
- Horowitz was testifying about the more than 400-page report his office produced after a nearly two-year investigation into the FBI's probe of possible coordination between officials on Trump's 2016 campaign and Russian government figures responsible for meddling in the U.S. presidential election.