Was Meghan Markle Really 'Left Unprotected' by the Royal Family?
- Meghan Markle has claimed she felt unprotected by the royal family during her time as a working royal, particularly during her pregnancy.
- Reading claims like these, it’s no wonder Meghan Markle says very little publicly, and what little she does say is heavily scripted.
- It’s absurd to accuse the royal family of not supporting Prince Harry and Meghan Markle when they faced issues with the British media.
- We even saw Meghan invited to celebrate Christmas with the Queen in 2017, breaking a tradition reserved for members of the royal family.
- Duchess Kate Middleton was prevented from spending Christmas with the royal family when she and Prince William were engaged in 2010.
- So when Meghan Markle claims the royal family wasn’t supportive of her during the past few years, the facts do not back up her or her fan’s claims.
Meghan Markle Played Prince Harry Like the Immature Child He Is
- Ever since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle left their positions as working members of the royal family and embarked on a freeloading spree in North America, the relationship between Harry and brother Prince William has been a hot topic.
- Quite simply, Prince Harry took offense at his older brother, suggesting that he may want to take some time and get to know Meghan Markle before he dives into a relationship.
- According to the Royals at War book, Prince William allegedly took his younger brother aside and asked if Meghan was the right one.
- His offense at his brother asking him this question tells me that he wasn’t sure of Meghan Markle.
- Not only did Prince William show concern for his brother, but Duchess Kate Middleton also wanted to make sure Harry knew what he was doing.
Meghan Markle is a Diva, Not a Social Justice Feminist Icon
- The song may be ten years old, but when Countess Luann released “Money Can’t Buy You Class,” I’m sure it was with the likes of Meghan Markle in mind.
- According to the new book “Royals at War” by investigative journalists Dylan Howard and Andy Tillett, Meghan Markle knew how to spend money.
- While the royals are low-key, those of us who know anything about Meghan Markle knew this wouldn’t be the case with her, and she didn’t take long in proving us correct.
- I’m sorry, but much of what I’ve seen from Meghan Markle since she joined the royal family reeks of a classic gold digger.
- Meghan Markle doesn’t even come close to proper feminist icons such as Rosa Parks, Margaret Hamilton, and Jeanne Manford, although I’m sure she believes she’s cut from the same cloth.
Meghan Markle Will Do Anything for the Limelight - and This Proves It
- I have long argued that Meghan Markle will do absolutely anything to keep herself in the spotlight.
- That’s right, Meghan Markle has always craved the spotlight.
- Unhealthy enough that she would reportedly announce her pregnancy on the same day as a wedding she was attending.
- The talk of the town will obviously be Meghan Markle, right?
- What she wore was intended to draw attention to the pregnancy rumors and make sure Meghan was front and center that day.
- No doubt in Meghan’s mind, the day wasn’t about Princess Eugenie and her new husband.
- The couple was simply the support act for Meghan Markle announcing her pregnancy.
- According to news.com.au, at almost the exact same time as Kensington Palace tweeting that Meghan was pregnant, Sarah Ferguson posted a tweet about her daughter’s wedding dress, followed by two photos from the big day.